Revealed: when new arrivals come, when the sales begin, and more!
Admit it — don’t worry, we’re guilty of this too — shopping is totally a year-long affair and that’s okay (so long as we don’t commit these credit card crimes), because seriously, who can resist all those shiny new arrivals and MAJOR deals? Well, we managed to pull some strings to bring you some insider shopping secrets from three of your fave brands: ZARA, Topshop and KITSCHEN. Let’s just say, there really IS a time for shopping.
1. Zara Malaysia receives new arrivals every two weeks.
2. Zara Malaysia’s flagship stores (i.e KLCC) will usually receive a wider variety of items compared to the other outlets.
3. Zara actually has an annual SS and AW sale called Rebajas. However, the month or date of this sale is usually decided by the principle.
Photo: Topshop Malaysia Facebook Page
4. Topshop Malaysia has new arrivals every week, which will usually be displayed every Wednesday. However, this might differ from store to store depending on location, i.e. KL, Penang, Johor, etc.
5. When it comes to the new items, expect to (definitely) see them first at the Topshop outlets in KLCC, Pavilion KL and Mid Valley Megamall.
6. Topshop Malaysia usually has a Mid-Season Sale (April and August) and an End-Season Sale (June and December).
BONUS: Topshop’s Personal Shopper Experience
Be sure to check out Topshop’s in-store stylist, aptly titled the Personal Shopper. It’s a complimentary shopping/styling service available in KLCC, Mid Valley Megamall and Sunway Pyramid.
If you’re a Personal Shopper regular, they would would usually reserve items from Topshop’s latest arrivalsfor you as they’d know what you like best. Also, these Personal Shoppers can even secure invites for their regulars to attend events and in-store collection previews.
Photo: Kitschen Facebook Page
7. New stocks arrive at least twice a week at KITSCHEN. While it depends on location (and other circumstances), it is usually on Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday.
8. Good news! All stores carry the same collection; however, if you don’t see certain items in specific stores, it could be due to geographical differences (items may not have arrived at that store) or the items are sold out.
9. If you want to receive first-hand info and exclusive previews on offers, do sign up for the TRIUM Card — it’s a loyalty programme to get the best of three brands: nichii, KITSCHEN and Dressing Paula. Shoppers basically get rewarded every time they shop at these stores and there’s even an app for it!