And it’s back again, ladies! Organised by the Alliance Francaise and the Embassy of France in Malaysia, the Le French Festival will be held from 12th April to 20th May 2018.
The good news is that it above its long-standing presence in the Klang Valley, Penang and Kota Kinabalu, it will also be held in Johor Bahru this year. Here’s what you can expect from this festival this year:
- 16 recent French movie releases with English subtitles
- Numerous visiting musical artist from France
- Live theater and photography exhibitions
- Food and drink tastings, cooking classes and etc.
Here are the top five movies that we can’t wait to watch!
1. Into the Forest (Dans La Foret)
Duration: 100 minutes
Genre: Fantasy, horror and drama
Cast: Jérémie Elkaïm, Timothé Vom Dorp, Théo Van de Voorde
Synopsis: Two brothers visit their divorced father in Sweden during summer holidays and their dad takes them deep in the forest. But as time goes by, the forest starts to becomes increasingly terrifying and they start to realise that their father’s behavior has started to change.