Oh, you know what we’re talking about.
1. Liking your own statuses and photos on Facebook. It’s no different from high-fiving yourself in real life.
2. Adults queuing for a plastic toy for selfish reasons. You know which one!
3. Housemates who leave empty juice cartons or beer cans in the fridge. And how long has that bread been in there?!
4. And this too — re-tweeting compliments someone paid you over Twitter-verse.
5. Rihanna’s Diamonds. We’ve heard the line ‘shine bright like a diamond’ about 10 million times.
6. Waking up at 6am. Unless there’s bacon for breakfast.
7. Posting a selfie on Instagram accompanied by an inspirational quote. Don’t make Coco Chanel’s words an excuse for your vanity, please.
8. Parking shopping trolleys wherever it tickles your fancy.
9. Boyfriends who carry their partners’ handbags. Groceries, laptops and heavy bags are fine but not her frilly, pink tote!
10. Walking around in your hot new stilettos with the price label intact underneath. Oh boy!