No hair dryers or curling irons allowed.
As much as we all love having gorgeous curls, blow dryers and curling irons, unfortunately, do not love our hair in return, especially without use of heat-styling products beforehand. They instead weaken the vital proteins in our locks and depletes it of its natural oils; hello, damaged hair. So, give your mane a break from the heat and try these no-heat methods to get the curls or waves you want!
For beach waves
1. Divide damp hair into two sections.
2. Take one section and twist it clockwise till the hair ends.
3. Pull it across your head and pin it in place with bobby pins.
4. Repeat for the second section.
5. Leave it for a few hours, or even better, overnight before removing.
Tip: If you’re starting with dry hair, you can also mist your hair with water to make it slightly damp.