Phew, you don’t have to go all the way to Korea anymore for Korea’s No. 1 natural beauty brand!
Literally translated, innisfree would mean “pure island” but Brand Manager, Johnny Nam told us at today’s Media Launch that the brand’s name was also inspired by William Butler Yeats’ poem, The Lake Isle of Innisfree. Either way, the mission is clear: it’s a brand that aims to provide the healthiest beauty options that nature itself has to offer by a pure island — Jeju Island.
If you’re not already a fan of innisfree, it probably won’t take much for its natural skincare and beauty range to charm you. All of the ingredients from their products come purely from the clean island of Jeju, Korea; from Jeju green tea to volcanic scoria to tangerine peel, innisfree has to date, reimagined a total of 10 Jeju treasures as cosmetic products. Known for its natural extraction and production, this means that they are free of parabens, animal ingredients, colorant and mineral oil so as to maximize benefits and minimize irritation to the skin.
“Natural K-beauty advocates can definitely look forward to innisfree’s holistic 8-solution skin care ranges that are aimed to cater to Asian people’s common beauty woes. The Green Tea Seed Serum (from the Green Tea Line for moisturising), Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Jeju Volcanic Line for pore care), and Eco Science White ‘C’ Pore Double Serum are just a few of our star bestsellers that will definitely win you over,” explains Alice Hong, Associate of innisfree Global.
So will there be some specials to celebrate innisfree‘s first store in Malaysia that is opening on 5th December 2014? Y-E-S! Here’s a quick breakdown for your convenience:
1. For the first 50 in queue
You’ll receive innisfree‘s products worth RM50!
2. Gifts with Purchase
– Spend RM300 and above to receive a limited edition Eco-Bag* (designed specially for this Malaysian launch) that comes with an innisfree Green Tea Balancing Kit, inni rang sticker and Lee Min Ho photobook.
*Out of the bags given out, ONLY 100 of these limited edition bags will each contain a ticket to meet Lee Min Ho in person at the innisfree Festa 2015!
– Spend RM210 and above to receive a set of innisfree Green Tea Balancing Kit.
– Spend RM120 and above to receive a set of innisfree Cleansing Kit.
– Spend RM30 and above to receive a Lee Min Ho’s bromide and 1 piece of innisfree sheet mask.
Terms & Conditions:
– Available starting 5 Dec 2014, on a first-come-first-served basis, and strictly while stocks last.
– Purchase made in a single receipt only.
– All gifts are subject to availability and may be replaced with alternative products.
3. Special Launching Sets
A first-timer? We totally recommend their Green Tea Line set and the Super Volcanic Pore Line set since theyare the brand’s bestsellers and it comes in fun-trial-worthy-sizes! (Also, travel-friendly sizes.)
innisfree is located at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, G1.70, Ground Floor (Orange Zone). For more info, check them out at www.facebook.com/innisfreeMYS.