Black Friday and Cyber Monday might be over, but not to worry cos the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet Festive Sale is here to put your shopping woes away!
Let’s admit it ladies, there’s never a limit when it comes to shopping – especially during this festive season. I had the opportunity of visiting the Genting Highlands Premium Outlet yesterday (given that it’s the first day of their five-day sale since opening in June) and I definitely managed to get a lil gift shopping done.
So if you’re like me and you need to slowly tick off your Santa’s to-do list, then I’d highly recommend paying the Outlet center a visit this coming long weekend. Plus, in conjunction with the sale, from today until December 3rd, shopping hours will be extended until midnight!
To save you the trouble, here are some things I noticed during my time at the outlet:
1. Coach, Kate Spade and Michael Kors tend to have long lines in order to get in, so get there early if you want to avoid the queue!
2. Typo has great deals right now if you’re looking for quirky gifts! I bought this mouse pad for my brother at only RM15!
3. City Chain has an array of watches that you can get from as low as RM75.
4. Levi’s has a ‘Buy 2 get 1 free’ and ‘Buy 1 get 1 free’ deal on selected items.
5. Melium Designer Outlet has a lucky draw going on (during the sale period) that entitles 10 winners to walk away with cash vouchers.
6. If you’re a fan of Star Wars, I suggest paying Royal Selangor a visit cos you’ll get a complimentary Star Wars token upon purchases more than RM500!
7. I finally got to replace my old sports shoe with a new one at Skechers. They had a deal whereby if you purchase three pairs, you’ll get an additional 40% on the shoe with the lowest price. I teamed up with two aunties who were looking for a third pair at the counter and we managed to score a great discount in the end! Lesson of the day: It pays to eavesdrop and to be thick-skinned.
8. Missed the Triumph Black Friday sale? Well, you might want to give their new ‘Buy 1 free 1’ deal a try. I saw some lovely pieces when I was at the store yesterday, so drag your mum along to score some sweet deals!
9. Victoria’s Secret also has pretty gift sets perfect for all your secret santa sessions with your girlfriends!
10. If you’re there with your man and he’s already bored after the first 15 minutes, do let him know that The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has a 35% savings with purchase of single serve beverage machines. *wink*