It’s National Brownie Day!
Before you start going through our list of oh-so delectable brownies, watch this clip!
Doesn’t that just make you drool? Now that we’ve got you craving for some chocolate-y goodness, here are different brownie recipes to kick-start your baking spree (just in time for Christmas *wink) in celebration of National Brownie Day today (we need to meet the genius who invented this). We know what we’re bringing for our Christmas potlucks already!
1. You know it’s going to taste amaze-balls when it’s a recipe by Anna Olson!
2. Want a rich and decadent brownie? Jemma’s got you covered.
3. Give your usual choc icing a break – try these cream cheese ones instead!
4. Combine red velvet, Oreo and brownies for an explosion of taste. #triplethreat
5. Of course, we’re not excluding vegans from this post! We’ve got some vegan options for you to try out.
Gather your little cousins, nieces or nephews and have fun decorating your baked goods with some festive elements – a jolly good time is guaranteed in this process!
1. What’s Christmas without some Christmas trees? Even better when their edible.
2. Ho ho ho…Santa Clause is coming to town (with cute bites in tow)!
3. Warning: These cute bites are gonna disappear in no time!
4. Not into the typical Christmas tree look? How about these pastel ones for a pretty and girlie alternative?
5. Give your fave brownies some extra crunch with these pretzel trees!
Can’t wait to munch on them? Head on to these local cafés for some sinful brownie experience: