We hate to brag, but Ed Terry Saw truly has style!
Ever wondered what fashion magazine editors dress like from day to day? Wonder no more then because we
made her pose compiled seven of Editor Terry Saw’s recent #OOTDs to bring you this mini glimpse of her wardrobe and style (along with some tips)!
1. Florals are a timeless trend but wear it on pants and you’ve got more edgy than girly.
2. Little details, big statements.
3. Monochrome always works — upgrade it with a pair of statement shoes!
4. Or a gorgeous statement bag.
5. Sweaters look best with a collared top underneath. Try a denim one!
6. Also, a simple statement top says EVERYTHING!
7. And while on vacation, style is still possible. Read: a printed kimono cardi.
Get more awesome fashion tips and other extra goodies in female’s October issue — this month is ALL about accessories!