This month, we have a special edition of #OOTD – Signorina style!
UPDATE: The winners have been chosen! Congratulations! Scroll throught the gallery below to see if your submission has been stamped with our #femalesignorina blurb!
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact number and I.C number for your prize redemption details. Thank you everyone for participating! Don’t worry if you didn’t win this time because here’s your second chance!
3 fashionistas with a feminine, chic style and a tinge of playfulness – a Signorina.
A bottle of Salvatore Ferragamo’s latest fragrance, ‘Signorina’, each.
It’s the Italian name for a young woman and it’s also the name of the new fragrance by Salvatore Ferragamo. Just like fiesty young women today, the scent exudes bright fizzy top notes of currant spiced by fresh pink pepper before fluttering to a floral heart of jasmine, pink peony and rose. And at its core is the air of an Italian elegance from the soft musks and woody patchouli notes.
We are on the hunt for three women who portray the Signorina style perfectly – think feminine dresses, sweet pinks and a fun poses. If you are one of the three top Signorinas, you’ll win a bottle of this fresh new fragrance!
Here’s how you can submit your look:
- Snap your Signorina fashion style/outfit coordination and upload it on Instagram
- Tag us @femalemag
- Include the hashtag #femaleootd and #femalesignorina
*Note that you need to set your profile to public for us to view it and that by submitting your photo, you agree to allow us to post it on our website.
Terms and Conditions
- One bottle of Salvatore Ferragamo’s Signorina fragrance per winner only.
- The deadline for submission is 11:59PM on 26th May 2013.
- The three winners will be announced in the last week of May and will be featured in our #femaleootd column along with the other participants.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Choose a nice background/location (i.e not the fitting room)
- Don’t snap your reflection – get someone to help take the photo for you.
- Make sure there is good lighting to highlight your outfit details.
- Be sure that it’s a full length shot and if you want, you can even take extra shots of the little details (accessories, shoes, etc) to include it as a photo collage.
UPDATE: Check out the entries we’ve received so far below!