Think you’ve got what it takes to become the Make Me A Zalora Model winners? Entering its second cycle, Zalora presents this first of its kind regional-scouting contest where participants will be selected and narrowed down through weekly social media postings.
In partnership with Singapore’s leading modelling agencies, UpFront Models, over 12,000 people from Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and Philippines joined last year, and crowned Zamantha Dy from Philipines as their winner.
This year they’re expecting more as they’ve also opened up the competition for men to join as well. So if you’re interested or know someone who is, this is how it’s going to go down.
Just upload your best selfies or full-length picture to Instagram and include the hashtag #MMAZMCycle2 and tag @zaloramy. Each week, the best photos from participants from each country will be picked by the panel judges and continue on as semi-finalists. During the final round, only 12 contestants will be chosen and flown to Kuala Lumpur for the Grand Finale for the big announcement will be revealed!
The two winners will take home amazing prizes each – a chance to be represented by UpFront Models; three months paid modelling contract with Zalora; a full Zalora wardrobe and a feature in an editorial spread in Zalora magazine and campaign. Besides that, they will also have to participate in a three-months modelling programme.
Below are the criteria and eligibility of participants. So if you tick all the right boxes then what are you waiting for? Join in the excitement!
- Take a selfie and/or a full-length OOTD (outfit of the day), upload photo(s) to Instagram with hashtag #MMAZMCycle2 and tag @zaloraMY
- Contestants can upload an unlimited number of different photos
- Contest is open to all male and female aged 18-years-old and above
- No photo-editing or face modifying apps are to be used
- Finalists must be available to travel to Malaysia for the Grand Finale from 5th to 7th October 2017
- Winners must be available to be on contract with ZALORA for three (3) months
- Winners must be available to be represented by UpFront Models
- Semi-finalists need to be available for a casting at ZALORA office or video interview
- Deadline for entries: 21st September 2017, 12pm
- More information and full T&Cs at www.zalora.com.my/make-me-a-zalora-model