If you’re planning to visit either Milan, New York, London, Shanghai or Hong Kong soon, don’t forget to add these Gucci murals in your travel itinerary as the Italian brand has brought to life their Dècor illustrations in collaboration with British artist Alex Merry.
Back in 2017, the artist created the visual campaign for the debut of Gucci Dècor. Fast forward to today, and Merry has incorporated her signature aesthetics again with these unique illustrations.
Each of the giant murals incorporates a variety of the new items in the latest Gucci Dècor line up such as scented candles in porcelain jars, vases with snakes for handles, porcelain tableware produced by Manifattura Richard Ginori featuring the Herbarium print, as well as sumptuous cushions showcasing the GG pattern in silk jacquard or animal motifs.
ArtWalls are not only centre art pieces in their respective locations but they’re also advertising in a new form. Here’s where you can find all of the five Dècor illustrations around the world.
1. New York – Lafayette Street in Manhattan’s SoHo neighbourhood
2. Milan – Largo la Foppa, in the district of Corso Garibaldi
3. London – just off East London’s famous Brick Lane.
4. Hong Kong – D’Aguilar Street, in Lan Kwai Fong
5. Shanghai – Fengsheng Li, Jingan district