There’s usually plenty of reason to talk yourself out of making another big online shopping haul. My weakness in particular is supplementing my already huge skincare and makeup collection with a little bundle of goodies from Hermo— even if I really don’t need another lipstick or moisturiser!
But if you’ve been thinking of treating yourself to a Hermo haul too, now is the best time to do it, and here’s why.
From 5 to 11 March, Hermo will donate RM1 from every sale made to the Women’s Aid Organisation – the non-governmental organisation that fights for women’s rights and provides shelter and aid to women who have been victims of domestic violence. This effort is all to raise awareness of domestic violence in conjunction with International Women’s Day.
And guess what? FEMALE Magazine readers can enjoy an exclusive 10% OFF store-wide discount on Hermo with a minimum purchase of RM80. Just use the promo code HMXFEMALEIWD at checkout!
Terms & Conditions:
1) Voucher code is valid from 05/03/18 to 11/03/18.
2) Discount value is 10% OFF with minimum purchase of RM80. Maximum discount at RM15.
3) Discount is applicable on all platforms (Desktop, Mobile App).
4) Discount is only usable once per user.
5) Discount is not applicable for OMO/XOMO deals and/or in conjunction with other promotions where voucher exclusions apply.
6) Hermo.my reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice.
If you or someone you know is involved with domestic violence, here are some organisations that can help you out:
Police – 03-2031 9999 / 03-2266 3333
Women’s Aid Organisation (WAO) – 03-7956 3488
Women’s Centre for Change (WCC) Penang – 04-2280 342
All Women’s Action Society Telenita Helpline (AWAM) – 03-7877 0224