There’s even a limited Karl Lagerfeld x L’Oreal Paris collection up for grabs!
Lazada and L’Oreal Paris are bringing back the L’Oreal Paris Super Brand Day for its second season and this time it is bigger and better! From makeup tutorials that’ll be livestreamed to a special unboxing, here’s what you can expect from the exciting event this year.
LazMall is featuring makeup tutorials by Southeast Asian beauty personalities, including actress and model Anzalna Nasir, directly from Paris to Malaysia via the Lazada app. This is where you’ll get to see their very own runway-inspired looks using L’Oreal products and also browse or purchase the items on-the-spot without leaving the livestream.
But if you’re unsure if the shades will match your skintone, don’t worry! L’Oreal’s Augmented Reality (AR) technology called “Magic Mirror” in the Lazada app lets you try on the brand’s lipsticks straight from your smartphone. Check out the tutorial here:
Not only that, the new limited edition Karl Lagerfeld x L’Oreal Paris collection will only be sold on Lazada Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled during the livestream as the collection will be unboxed and showcased exclusively!
Make sure to look out for special vouchers to be collected during the tutorials as they can be redeemed on LazMall when the L’Oreal Paris Fashion Week Super Brand Day sale goes live!
Here’s a peek at what’s in store:
- Livestream the makeup tutorial during Paris Fashion Week on the Lazada app with Anzalna Nasir for a chance to take home a voucher worth RM50.
- Midnight offers with up to 55 per cent off storewide and an additional 20 per cent off voucher from midnight to 2am.
- Free 4 Colour Riche Mini lipsticks and a 22ml Crystal Micro Essence with a minimum purchase of RM120. While stocks last.
- Test your luck with LazGame for a chance to win a RM50 voucher.
- The top five shoppers will also stand to receive a year’s supply of make-up worth RM1,500 with a minimum purchase of RM200 for free.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Head over to their website now!