The girl group DeFam has been hitting up our radio the past year, and the doll of the group, Azira Shafinaz shares beauty advice and must-haves.
1. What’s the biggest challenge you faced when you were starting out and how did you persevere?
“Confidence was the biggest issue for me. When I performed on stage, I’ve always felt insecure because of my stage fright, but after awhile, I got used to it and learned to control my fears.”
2. Who’s your source of your beauty inspo and why?
“It’d have to be Angelina Jolie, of course! What’s not to love about her? She’s breathtakingly beautiful inside and out. I love how she helps people in need, which to me makes her more beautiful cos beauty comes from within.”
3. Any beauty advice you’d give your younger self?
“To sleep more. My dark eye circles would have to agree to that! I used to scroll through my phone before bed, sleeping late and that’s not healthy at all and it shows up on your skin too. A glowing complexion brings me more confidence.”
4. What are the beauty products that you can’t leave the house without?
“Concealer and an eyebrow pencil! Those are my absolute must-haves in my bag. Those dark circles need to go!”
5. Name a beauty trend you’d never try.
“Thick eyebrows and over-lined lips. For me, natural beauty is always the best. I’m happy with what God has blessed me with, so I just love enhancing it.”
More like this: